2013 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity
Are you looking into used trucks and wondering about the 2013 Ford F-150 towing capacity? With the proper equipment, it can tow up to 11,300 pounds and haul up to 3,120 pounds. Not to mention, it offers a wide selection of engines and towing features to ensure you get the job done in South Jersey. Read on to learn more about the Ford F-150 towing capacity and the powertrain that makes it possible.
What Are the 2013 Ford F-150 Engines?
The 2013 Ford F-150 offers four available V6 and V8 engines for Reading drivers to choose from:
- 3.7L 4V DOHC V6 Engine with Flex Fuel Capability — generates 302 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque
- 5.0L 4V DOHC V8 Engine and Flex Fuel Capability — generates 360 hp and 380 lb-ft of torque
- 6.2L 2V DOHC V8 Engine — generates 411 hp and 434 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5L 4V DOHC V6 EcoBoost® Engine — generates 365 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque
Features for Easier Towing Around Allentown
All 2013 Ford F-150 models with 4WD include neutral tow functionality for greater towing power on all sorts of terrain. In addition, the following features enhance the towing power of this capable light-duty pickup:
- Transmission with Tow/Haul Mode: Each of the above-listed engines for the Ford F-150 comes paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul mode.
- Reinforced with Steel: The Ford F-150 sports a fully boxed ladder-style frame, which is reinforced with hydroformed high-strength steel welded through-rail cross members. This gives the F-150 unparalleled strength, especially when there’s a trailer in tow.
- Reduced Vibration: Specially designed body mounts reduce road vibration, resulting in a quieter and more comfortable ride around Reading.
- Stopping Power: The Ford F-150 is equipped with electronic brake force distribution and 4-wheel vented disc brakes with a 4-wheel Anti-Lock Brake System. These features make it possible for drivers to stop easily and maintain control during sudden stops or hard braking.
- Spacious Cargo Box: For additional storage space, the F-150 includes an 81.3-cubic-foot cargo box.
Find a Used Ford Truck for Sale at Rolls Auto Sales Today!
Ready to start shopping for a used Ford truck? If you have questions about the 2013 Ford F-150 towing capacity or wish to schedule a test drive, contact us at Rolls Auto Sales! You’re also welcome to pay us a visit near Reading and Allentown and explore our pre-owned vehicle specials!