2015 Audi Q7 3.0T quattro S line Prestige AWD 4dr SUV, Gray, Mileage: 79,147
*Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (215) 333-8856 or by visiting us at the dealership.
- Ambient lighting
- Cargo area light
- Cargo cover
- Courtesy Lights - Door
- Cruise Control
- Cupholders - 6
- Sunshade - Rear Window
- Sunshade - Side Window
- Daytime Running Lights - Led
- Front fog lights
- Headlight Cleaners
- Headlights - Auto Delay Off
- Headlights - Auto On/Off
- Headlights -
- Electronic parking brake
- Rear stabilizer bar
- Alternator - 190 Amps
- Steering Ratio - 16.5
- Axle Ratio - 3.70
- Steering Wheel - Power Tilt And Telescopic
- Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Headlights - Cornering
- Headlights - Self-Leveling
- Exhaust - Dual Tip
- Exhaust Tip Color - Metallic
- Rear Spoiler - Roofline
- Mirror Color - Body-Color
- Rear Bumper Color - Body-Color
- Rear Bumper Color - Chrome Accents
- Window Trim - Aluminum
- Armrests - Front Center
- Armrests - Rear Center Folding With Pass-Thru
- Cargo Area Floor Mat
- Cargo Area Floor Mat - Carpet
- Center Console Trim - Alloy
- Center Console Trim - Leather
- Center Console Trim - Wood
- Door Sill Trim - Aluminum
- Floor Mat Material - Premium Carpet
- Floor Material - Carpet
- Floor Mats - Front
- Front Air Conditioning - Automatic Climate Control
- Front Air Conditioning Zones - Dual
- Rear Air Conditioning - Automatic Climate Control
- Rear Air Conditioning - Independently Controlled
- Rear Air Conditioning Zones - Dual
- Rear Vents - Third Row
- Shift Knob Trim - Leather
- Steering Wheel Trim - Leather
- Assist Handle - Front
- Assist Handle - Rear
- Center Console - Front Console With Armrest And Storage
- Cupholders - Front
- Cupholders - Rear
- Easy Entry - Manual Driver Seat
- Easy Entry - Manual Passenger Seat
- Footwell Lights
- Memorized Settings - 2 Driver
- Memorized Settings - Driver Seat
- Memorized Settings - Side Mirrors
- Multi-Function Remote - Fuel Filler Door Release
- Multi-Function Remote - Panic Alarm
- Multi-Function Remote - Proximity Entry System
- Multi-Function Remote - Trunk Release
- One-Touch Windows - 4
- Overhead Console - Front
- Power Outlet(S) - 12v Front
- Power Steering - Variable/Speed-Proportional
- Power Windows - Lockout Button
- Push-Button Start
- Reading Lights - Front
- Reading Lights - Rear
- Rearview Mirror - Auto-Dimming
- Retained Accessory Power
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Audio
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Cruise Control
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Multi-Function
- Storage - Door Pockets
- Storage - Front Seatback
- Universal Remote Transmitter - Homelink - Garage Door Opener
- Vanity Mirrors - Dual Illuminating
- Front Brake Type - Ventilated Disc
- Front Shock Type - Gas
- Front Spring Type - Coil
- Front Struts
- Front Suspension Type - Double Wishbone
- Rear Brake Type - Ventilated Disc
- Rear Spring Type - Coil
- 4wd Type - Full Time
- Abs - 4-Wheel
- Brake Drying
- Braking Assist
- Drive Mode Selector
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Front Brake Diameter - 13.8
- Front Brake Width - 1.3
- Front Suspension Classification - Independent
- Power Brakes
- Rear Brake Diameter - 13.0
- Rear Brake Width - 1.1
- Rear Suspension Classification - Independent
- Rear Suspension Type - Multi-Link
- Gauge - Tachometer
- In-Dash Cd - Dvd Audio
- In-Dash Cd - Mp3 Playback
- Infotainment - Audi Mmi Connect
- Navigation System - Hard Drive
- Navigation System - Voice Operated
- Radio - Voice Operated
- Surround Sound
- Total Speakers - 13
- Warnings And Reminders - Coolant Temperature Warning
- Warnings And Reminders - Lamp Failure
- Warnings And Reminders - Low Oil Pressure
- Warnings And Reminders - Tire Fill Alert
- Wireless Data Link - Bluetooth
- Antenna Type - Diversity
- Antenna Type - Mast
- Auxiliary Audio Input - Bluetooth
- Auxiliary Audio Input - Jack
- Digital Odometer
- Driver Information System
- Fuel Economy Display - Mpg
- Hard Drive
- In-Dash Cd - Single Disc
- Premium Brand - Bose
- Radio - Am/Fm
- Satellite Radio - Siriusxm
- Speed Sensitive Volume Control
- Subwoofer - 1
- Trip Odometer
- Warnings And Reminders - Low Fuel Level
- Watts - 270
Rolls Auto Sales has been an essential part of the Mayfair community of Northeast Philadelphia for over 20 years now. As it stands, we are the oldest standing certified pre-owned car dealer in our area. Having the most experience with our customers, we understand what means the most to you. That is why we pride ourselves in having the largest selection of certified, pre-owned vehicles in the Philadelphia area and being the #1 Home of EZ Finance that provides financing for people with varying credit grades.
Audi Q7 is one of the best family or just comfortable cars for every day. Q7 has no total problems with reliability, on the contrary, the car is quite strong, and most often the issues and high costs occur or those who are too thoughtless of the choice and check the Audi before buying, or if the owner was tricked in the service for an unreasonable list of works that were not needed.
Used Audi Q7 for Sale Near me
You can not buy a used Audi Q7 for sale without diagnostics at specialized organizations and pick up a car - based on the condition of the body. When the car stops starting or is in need of repair, it will not matter how many painted parts or the thickness of the paint.
Large, solid, finally, just a beautiful German crossover makes a very good impression, still has several obvious advantages - a high level of comfort, excellent handling, good dynamics, a considerable luggage compartment. But considering only the pluses, choosing a car on the secondary market, will not be completely reasonable, because it can have serious shortcomings.
Description of Audi Q7
The used Audi and Q7 is the first full-size crossover from the Audi brand with a sports "character," originally announced in September 2005, developed based on Pikes Peak Quattro's concept car. The car is equipped with permanent all-wheel drive. Audi has it called the Quattro. The torque is distributed between axles in the ratio of 40 on 60. That is the rear axle "works" more than the front one. There is an opportunity to install three rows of seats in the car. But it would be more correct to say that the Q7 has two full-size rows of seats. The third row is more likely for children. Or for adults whose height does not exceed 160 cm.
The difficulty of using the third row is also in the fact that Q7 has no reclining seats but only seats with not fully folding backs. In general, to avoid excessive headaches, it is better not to think about the third row of seats, it is more perspective to use this space as a luggage compartment. The Q7 has no overdrive gear. It negatively influences its off-road qualities. But Q7 has never been positioned as a real off-roader. It is more likely a fast and powerful status car on which it is convenient to drive in the city, and also on interurban highways.
Is Used Audi Q7 a Good Buy?
The used 2015 Audi q7 prestige - a comfortable large-sized car with a respectable, although somewhat outdated exterior design, characterized by excellent cross-country capability, smooth running.
Other advantages of this model:
- relatively low fuel consumption;
- good dynamics;
- roomy interior;
- roomy trunk (but not with three rows of seats);
- high-quality interior trim;
- excellent controllability;
- the ergonomic layout of the controls;
- above-average level of safety.
The most essential disadvantage of premium Audi Q7 is certainly the considerable cost of its maintenance, in fact, even without essential breakdowns, it is necessary to lay out a decent sum for maintenance. It is possible to economize if to buy consumables of non-original production, but here it is difficult to say how long the car will pass till the next repair.
How Reliable is the Audi Q7?
The wear of the fuel injection pump and the subsequent emission of particles into the fuel system is a rare defect, typical for diesel engines CASa (V6 3.0) and BTR (4.1 V8). The manufacturer recognizes the defect, and it used to be possible to have it replaced under a recall campaign. The fact that the high-pressure pump has been replaced is elementary to check.
The performance and wear of the HP pump are also easy to check during a test drive with the computer connected. It is not diagnosed on the elevator. The extent of the problem is greatly exaggerated; most often, the problems with chips lie in the long-term operation of the car with a burning check engine for the low efficiency of the fuel injection pump.
What to Look for When Buying a Used Audi Q7?
How to start choosing a used diesel, Audi? Unfortunately, it is necessary to realize a few things that are not always clear to buyers.
- The resource of diesel engines. Low mileage is important for gasoline engines, not diesel. The engines themselves are very reliable, and all the breakdowns in 90% of cases occur in the fuel system, supercharger, or exhaust system, which for some reason no one checks, but there is more attention to the pneumatic system, silent blocks, and leaking seals.
- There is not much sense to choose a car with mileage under 100k miles unless you are buying 1-3 years old vehicles. Diesel cars are bought for high mileage, so when choosing a 5-8-year-old car you should be guided not by mileage but by the car's technical condition, service history, and mileage in moto-hours.
- The vast majority of diesel cars are aged and have the mileage twisted. It is possible to find out the real mileage only as a result of computer diagnostics performed by professionals. Even in cases when the mileage is "read in the database," it is not uncommon to see the difference between the mileage in the units and on the dashboard - the owners themselves give wrong readings of the mileage when buying inspection tickets.
When buying a used Audi Q7, one should understand that the mentioned failures are only probable; they are not inherent to all cars of this model. If the owner of the vehicle follows the maintenance schedule, does not save on consumables, the car is good for a long time, although it is impossible to exclude the possible presence of hidden defects.
*All prices and payments reflect a $2,000 cash or trade in equity applied to the sale price. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (215) 333-8856 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a month term, % interest and % downpayment.
Once you’ve explored our inventory and decided on which model is right for you, be sure to contact us to make an appointment and visit us in person! We can help you get behind the wheel of a pre-owned Nissan, Ford, or a model from another make that meets your needs. Consider working with our finance department to make your purchase as affordable as possible, and check out how to value your trade for even more budget-friendly options!
With three decades of experience under our belts, we at Rolls Auto Sales offer top-tier auto solutions to those looking for quality pre-owned vehicles. With our gentle guidance and unmatched knowledge, we breathe convenience into the car-buying process. Much like our expertise, our inventory is vast. Our merchandise runs the gamut from SUVs to minivans, and we carry best automobiles deals for used Audi cars and used BMW cars — and with all the benefits of buying a used BMW, Audi, or another luxury model.
Our vast selection of used car ensures a customizable experience for our clients. No matter your tastes or preferences, we have a car that’ll suit your wants and needs. While the process is underway, you’ll reap the benefits of our world-class customer service. Should you have any questions or concerns, our experts will be happy to assist. After all, our staff is as professional as they are insightful. If you reside in the Philadelphia area, make Rolls Auto Sales your go-to source for used car dealer.
We attribute our industry success to our well-oiled operations, and as we continue to blossom, we remain dedicated to client satisfaction. In fact, it’s at the heart of what we do. We align interests with our clients in the hopes of delivering results that cater to their desires.
Our growing testimonials demonstrate how successful we’ve been on this front. Swing by our used car dealer today to shop an extensive line of top-notch cars.
Financing is one of the more stressful aspects of purchasing a vehicle. Fortunately, our financial experts work intimately with you to reach a viable solution. If you’re worried about your bad credit score, don’t fret. We have lending solutions for all. Best of all, our cost-effective alternatives bring our clients great peace of mind. Contact our team today to discuss your financial options.
At Rolls Auto Sales, we’re a name you can trust. We promote transparency and honesty, and we don’t use deceptive sales tactics. We intend to keep our customers informed all while keeping their best interests at heart. It’s for this reason why we’re touted as a reliable used car dealer. Our mission is simple: to get you behind the wheel of the used car of your dreams. We go to great lengths to fulfill this goal and stop at nothing to guarantee satisfaction.
If you’re reluctant to come in, call or email us to speak with a representative, and they’ll clear up any confusion you may have. While shopping for a vehicle, it’s easy to get bogged down in the details. We help walk you through the process and, in turn, make the overall process hassle-free.
Between our preferred financing options and robust inventory, we at Rolls Auto Sales make matters easy. Give us a ring at (215) 333-8856 to get the ball rolling and find the used car you’ve been waiting for.