- Why Roll’s is Better Than In-House Financing
- What to Watch Out For
- Why so Many Poeple Choose to Finance with Rolls Auto Sales
With a car dealer that offers in-house car financing, you make payments to the dealership rather than to a bank. Roll’s Auto does not offer in-house financing but instead has a large portfolio of banks that are willing to work with all types of credit situations for guaranteed approval for any customer. Though many think that in-house financing offered by other dealerships gives you a better chance of securing approval it has been proved wrong after seeing the approval rate by a portfolio of banks. Go no further, get approved by Rolls Auto Sales.
Why Roll’s is Better Than In-House Financing
Avoiding the in-house financing can save you money and get you behind the wheel of the car, truck, or SUV you want sooner and cheaper. Other advantages to using our financing method include:
- Easier pre-approval
- Extended warranties
- Flexible interest rates
- Improved credit score
If you have a less than stellar credit score, you’ll find that you can still get approved by finansial institution who specialaze in heloping people with a bad credit score and unlike in-house financing can provide the car loan you need while helping you to rebuild your credit. Once you fill out and submit your finance application, Rolls Auto Sales will have you on South Jersey roads in no time.
What to Watch Out For
There are many in-house financing scams in the Reading area that you should keep an eye out for. Here are the things that many people fall in as a trap,
- Dealer allows you to leave the lot before agreeing on the payment term
- ”Approved” vs. “approval”: A manufacturer approved dealer must meet higher standards than a dealer that claims to have approval.
- Car dealer doesn’t report to a credit bureau
- Dealer says that your financing plan fell through and you need to provide more money, or if they quote a higher interest rate than originally agreed after the deal signed.
Why so Many Poeple Choose to Finance with Rolls Auto Sales
Quick, stress-free, and easy financing is what you’ll find at Rolls Auto Sales. We offer one of the largest inventory of used cars in the Philadelphia area, and with pre-owned owned vehicle specials you’re sure to find the great deal you’ve been searching for. Use our convenient online tools to value your trade-in and calculate your monthly payments. If you have any questions, such as, “Can you trade-in a financed vehicle,” or you would like more information, please contact us online or call us at (215) 333-8856.