2018 BMW 2 Series 230i xDrive AWD 2dr Coupe, White, Mileage: 41,313
- Cargo area light
- Courtesy Lights - Door
- Cruise Control
- Knee Airbags - Dual Fron
- Daytime Running Lights - Led
- Front Fog Lights - Led
- Headlights - Auto Delay Off
- Taillights - Led
- Heated windshield washer jets
- Rear stabilizer bar
- Cornering Brake Control
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- 2-Stage Unlocking Doors
- Airbag Deactivation - Occupant Sensing Passenger
- Anti-Theft System - Alarm
- Anti-Theft System - Audio Security System
- Anti-Theft System - Engine Immobilizer
- Body Side Reinforcements - Side Impact Door Beams
- Camera System - Rearview
- Child Seat Anchors - Latch System
- Emergency interior trunk release
- Energy absorbing steering column
- Front Airbags - Dual
- Impact Absorbing Bumpers
- Impact Sensor - Alert System
- Impact Sensor - Battery Disconnect
- Impact Sensor - Door Unlock
- Impact Sensor - Fuel Cut-Off
- Impact Sensor - Post-Collision Safety System
- Steering Ratio - 15.1
- Axle Ratio - 2.81
- Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Exhaust - Dual Tip
- Door Handle Color - Body-Color
- Exhaust Tip Color - Chrome
- Front Bumper Color - Body-Color
- Grille Color - Black With Chrome Accents
- Mirror Color - Body-Color
- Rear Bumper Color - Body-Color
- Window Trim - Chrome
- Air Filtration - Active Charcoal
- Cargo Area Floor Mat
- Cargo Area Floor Mat - Carpet
- Floor Mat Material - Carpet
- Floor Material - Carpet
- Floor Mats - Front
- Floor Mats - Rear
- Front Air Conditioning - Automatic Climate Control
- Front Air Conditioning Zones - Dual
- Rear Vents - Second Row
- Shift Knob Trim - Alloy
- Shift Knob Trim - Leather
- Steering Wheel Trim - Leather
- Center Console - Front Console With Armrest And Storage
- Cupholders - Front
- Cupholders - Rear
- Memorized Settings - Side Mirrors
- Multi-Function Remote - Keyless Entry
- Multi-Function Remote - Trunk Release
- Multi-Function Remote - Vehicle And Key Memory
- One-Touch Windows - 2
- Power Outlet(S) - 12v Front
- Power Outlet(S) - 12v Rear
- Power Steering - Variable/Speed-Proportional
- Power Windows - Lockout Button
- Push-Button Start
- Reading Lights - Front
- Rearview Mirror - Manual Day/Night
- Retained Accessory Power
- Steering Wheel - Tilt And Telescopic
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Audio
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Phone
- Storage - Door Pockets
- Storage - Front Seatback
- Touch-Sensitive Controls
- Vanity Mirrors - Dual Illuminating
- Front Brake Type - Ventilated Disc
- Front Shock Type - Twin-Tube Gas
- Front Spring Type - Coil
- Front Struts
- Front Suspension Type - Double Ball Joint
- Rear Brake Type - Ventilated Disc
- Rear Shock Type - Twin-Tube Gas
- Rear Spring Type - Coil
- 4wd Type - Full Time
- Abs - 4-Wheel
- Brake Drying
- Braking Assist
- Center Differential - Mechanical
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Emergency Braking Preparation
- Front Brake Diameter - 12.3
- Front Suspension Classification - Independent
- Power Brakes
- Rear Brake Diameter - 11.4
- Rear Suspension Classification - Independent
- Rear Suspension Type - Multi-Link
- Regenerative Braking System
- Driver Assistance App - Roadside Assistance
- Gauge - Tachometer
- In-Dash Cd - Mp3 Playback
- Infotainment Screen Size - 6.5 In.
- Smart Device App Function - Maintenance Status
- Total Speakers - 7
- Warnings And Reminders - Coolant Temperature Warning
- Warnings And Reminders - Lamp Failure
- Warnings And Reminders - Low Oil Pressure
- Warnings And Reminders - Maintenance Due
- Wireless Data Link - Bluetooth
- Antenna Type - Diversity
- Antenna Type - Mast
- Auxiliary Audio Input - Jack
- Digital Odometer
- Driver Information System
- External Temperature Display
- Fuel Economy Display - Mpg
- In-Dash Cd - Single Disc
- Phone - Hands Free
- Radio - Am/Fm
- Satellite Communications - Bmw Assist
- Speed Sensitive Volume Control
- Warnings And Reminders - Low Fuel Level
- Watts - 205
- Tire Type - All Season
- Wheels - Alloy
- Run Flat Tires
- Power Windows - Safety Reverse
- Window Defogger - Rear
- Front Wipers - Rain Sensing
- Front Wipers - Variable Intermittent
- Auto Start/Stop
- Battery - Maintenance-Free
*All prices and payments reflect a $2,000 cash or trade in equity applied to the sale price. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (215) 333-8856 or by visiting us at the dealership.
Rolls Auto Sales has been an essential part of the Mayfair community of Northeast Philadelphia for over 16 years now. As it stands, we are the oldest standing certified pre-owned car dealer in our area. Having the most experience with our customers, we understand what means the most to you. That is why we pride ourselves in having the largest selection of certified, pre-owned vehicles in the Philadelphia area and being the #1 Home of EZ Finance that provides financing for people with varying credit grades.
Used BMW 2 Series for sale
The BMW 2 Series proves that compact size, functionality, and flexibility can be perfectly combined with dynamic design. Whether you're going on vacation, on sporting activities, or business, this car, the epitome of BMW dynamism, is always ready to hit the road.
Buying a small luxury car for your driving pleasure, but not going to spend all your money? The BMW 2 Series should be on your list of cars to test drive. You'll love the handling and acceleration. The standard manual transmission increases the model's appeal, and the standard coupe body should appeal to buyers who bemoan the industry's abandonment of two-door sports cars.
The four-door used BMW 2 Series corrects any space deficiencies in other body styles while maintaining a peppy personality. All in all, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better combination of performance and luxury in this price range.
Description of BMW 2 series
BMW 2 series is a very beautiful car, you can say dream car. If the driver has always liked small and nimble vehicles, then used BMW 2 Series for sale is the best choice.
The main features of the BMW 2 Series:
- beautiful design,
- good ergonomics,
- quality materials.
Many people like that while there are two color displays, there are still classic physical buttons to control the audio system, climate control, etc. A little frustrating is the sparse choice of modifications: for example, if four-wheel drive is a priority, you have to take the 387-hp M240i, and if you don't need that much power, there are no other options besides the rear-drive 220d.
BMW 2 Series cars are designed for those who are looking to drive on the road. Regardless of the body type, these are some of the brand's brightest and most energetic models. The 2 Series handles corners with enthusiasm and provides excellent handling. It also has plenty of braking power and a balanced ride.
Is the used BMW 2 Series a good car?
In 2021, BMW made Apple CarPlay and satellite radio standard in the 2 Series Coupe and Convertible. Satellite radio and Android Auto have been added to the base equipment of the BMW 2 Series. Are the upgrades worth the trip to the car dealership? It's up to you to decide. If you can live without smartphone multimedia integration, look for a used BMW 2 Series. There are options on the market in a variety of configurations that will cost a lot less than a new car.
What year used BMW 2 Series is most reliable?
There is only one reliability factor for a car: simplicity. The less modern, complex high-tech things in the car, such as numerous turbines, air suspension, sequential transmission, the less it is prone to breakdown.
The most reliable buy used BMW 2 Series in Philadelphia, PA:
- The BMW 3 Series.
- The BMW 5 Series.
- The BMW 1 Series.
- The BMW X3.
A complicated unit will be less reliable than its simpler version but with fewer benefits and comfort. By choosing the simplest models and versions of BMW, you guarantee yourself lower repair costs, availability of parts, and maximum resale value.
Which used BMW 2 Series model is best?
According to CR, the 2016 and 2019 model years are the most reliable. In addition, owner satisfaction ratings are also high.