- Ambient lighting
- Cargo area light
- Cruise Control
- Door Trim - Aluminum
- Alternator - 115 Amps
- Rear stabilizer bar
- Cornering Brake Control
- Fuel Economy
- Steering Ratio - 14.4
- Auxiliary Audio Input - Memory Card Slot
- Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Door Handle Color - Body-Color
- Exhaust - Dual Tip
- Exhaust Tip Color - Chrome
- Front Bumper Color - Body-Color
- Grille Color - Black With Chrome Accents
- Mirror Color - Body-Color
- Rear Bumper Color - Body-Color
- Window Trim - Chrome
- Air Filtration - Active Charcoal
- Armrests - Rear Center Folding With Storage And Pass-Thru
- Armrests - Rear Center With Cupholders
- Cargo Area Floor Mat - Carpet
- Center Console Trim - Aluminum
- Dash Trim - Aluminum
- Floor Mat Material - Carpet
- Floor Material - Carpet
- Floor Mats - Front
- Floor Mats - Rear
- Front Air Conditioning - Automatic Climate Control
- Front Air Conditioning Zones - Dual
- Rear Vents - Second Row
- Steering Wheel Trim - Leather
- Assist Handle - Front
- Assist Handle - Rear
- Center Console - Front Console With Armrest And Storage
- Cupholders - Front
- Cupholders - Rear
- Memorized Settings - 3 Driver
- Memorized Settings - Driver Seat
- Memorized Settings - Passenger Seat
- Memorized Settings - Side Mirrors
- Multi-Function Remote - Keyless Entry
- Multi-Function Remote - Panic Alarm
- Multi-Function Remote - Trunk Release
- One-Touch Windows - 4
- Overhead Console - Front
- Power Outlet(S) - 12v Cargo Area
- Power Outlet(S) - 12v Front
- Power Steering - Variable/Speed-Proportional
- Power Windows - Lockout Button
- Push-Button Start
- Reading Lights - Front
- Reading Lights - Rear
- Rearview Mirror - Manual Day/Night
- Steering Wheel - Tilt And Telescopic
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Audio
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Cruise Control
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Multi-Function
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Paddle Shifter
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Phone
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Voice Control
- Storage - Door Pockets
- Storage - Front Seatback
- Touch-Sensitive Controls
- Vanity Mirrors - Dual Illuminating
- 4wd Type - On Demand
- Abs - 4-Wheel
- Brake Drying
- Braking Assist
- Center Differential - Mechanical
- Drive Mode Selector
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Electronic Parking Brake - Auto Off
- Emergency Braking Preparation
- Front Brake Diameter - 12.6
- Front Brake Width - 1.2
- Front Shock Type - Gas
- Front Spring Type - Coil
- Front Struts - Macpherson
- Front Suspension Type - Lower Control Arms
- Hill Holder Control
- Power Brakes
- Rear Brake Diameter - 11.6
- Rear Brake Type - Disc
- Rear Brake Width - 0.4
- Rear Shock Type - Gas
- Rear Spring Type - Coil
- Rear Suspension Classification - Independent
- Rear Suspension Type - Multi-Link
- Antenna Type - Element
- Auxiliary Audio Input - Bluetooth
- Auxiliary Audio Input - Usb
- Connected In-Car Apps - Google Pois
- Connected In-Car Apps - Google Search
- Digital Odometer
- Driver Assistance App - Roadside Assistance
- Driver Information System
- Electronic Messaging Assistance - Voice Operated
- Electronic Messaging Assistance - With Read Function
- External Temperature Display
- Gauge - Tachometer
- Infotainment - Mbux
- Infotainment Screen Size - 7 In.
- Instrument Cluster Screen Size - 7 In.
- Radio - Voice Operated
- Smart Device App Function - Engine Start
- Smart Device App Function - Horn/Light Operation
- Smart Device App Function - Lock Operation
- Smart Device App Function - Maintenance Status
- Smart Device App Function - Vehicle Location
- Total Speakers - 8
- Warnings And Reminders - Coolant Temperature Warning
- Warnings And Reminders - Lamp Failure
- Warnings And Reminders - Low Oil Pressure
- Warnings And Reminders - Maintenance Due
- Warnings And Reminders - Tire Fill Alert
- Wireless Data Link - Bluetooth
- Battery - Maintenance-Free
*All prices and payments reflect a $2,000 cash or trade in equity applied to the sale price. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (215) 333-8856 or by visiting us at the dealership.
Rolls Auto Sales has been an essential part of the Mayfair community of Northeast Philadelphia for over 16 years now. As it stands, we are the oldest standing certified pre-owned car dealer in our area. Having the most experience with our customers, we understand what means the most to you. That is why we pride ourselves in having the largest selection of certified, pre-owned vehicles in the Philadelphia area and being the #1 Home of EZ Finance that provides financing for people with varying credit grades.
Mercedes-Benz is a well-known brand name that appeared more than 130 years ago. It was then that German engineer Carl Benz took out a patent for a vehicle with a gasoline engine. At that time began the history of not only this brand but of the world automobile industry. Currently, all people have heard about Mercedes-Benz cars. Each model is of high quality, unique design, and excellent performance characteristics.
Used Mercedes A-Class for sale
Used Mercedes A-Class is a front-wheel-drive car with a 7-speed sports transmission. It is equipped with additional features such as cruise control, heated front seats, Android Auto system, communication module, active brake system, etc.
According to users, the main technical advantages are:
- low fuel consumption, which is about 5.5 liters per 60 miles of mileage in mixed mode;
- high dynamics, which provides acceleration to a hundred in 8 seconds;
- spacious trunk, with a capacity of 420 liters of cargo.
Description of Mercedes Benz A-Class
Used Mercedes Benz A-Class for sale is a premium five-door hatchback Golf Class. Its overall dimensions are length 4419 mm, width 1796 mm, height 1440 mm, and wheelbase - 2729 mm. The clearance of the model is quite small - only 104 millimeters. Due to the small ground clearance, the car has a low center of gravity, excellent maneuverability, and excellent stability, however, is quite demanding to the quality of road surfaces.
The trunk of the hatchback became more spacious by 29 liters. Henceforth with lifted backs of the second row of seats, there are 370 liters of free space behind. It is an average parameter within the limits of the given class. Such a car will be perfectly suitable for the daily tasks of a city dweller and will be able to take on board several large suitcases during a trip to the airport.
Is a used Mercedes A-Class worth buying?
The used Mercedes Benz A-Class is a kind of admission to the premium Mercedes Club. It has a stylish and dynamic design, which is the best way to emphasize the individuality and status of its owner in society. Such a car does not dissolve in a grayish everyday stream and gets lost in a large parking lot of the shopping center. The Interior is a place of exclusive finishing materials, sports ergonomics, practicality, and comfort. Even a long trip or kilometer-long jam will not be able to cause the slightest inconvenience to the driver.
The manufacturer understands perfectly that the cars of such class should give the pleasure of driving. That is why the hatchback is equipped with an excellent set of units, which are the quintessence of innovative technologies and unsurpassed German quality. Used 2019 Mercedes A-Class is a comfortable, economic, and dynamic model for city motorists.
Are used Mercedes A-Class reliable?
All models of Mercedes-Benz are equipped with technologies, which prevent accidents from happening. The brand is committed to making cars that are safe and reliable. They have systems that protect passengers in an accident, reducing the likelihood of negative consequences. Some indicators warn of a collision. Many modern models are equipped with an active lane-keeping system, steering assistance, and other useful features.
The brand is in step with the times and even ahead of them, so Mercedes-Benz models are equipped with advanced technology. Many innovative auxiliary systems make driving the car easier. They provide maximum comfort for people when driving, which is why people choose the vehicles of this brand. A person will feel equally comfortable, both when staying in traffic, and when driving on the expressway.
What to look for when buying a used Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
Be careful with the media system. The first owners note the frequent glitches of the Comand multimedia system. Switching tracklists and other items on display jumps from one to another. And in addition, owners as one complain about the poor compatibility of multimedia with cell phones. They say those iPhone owners can not worry at all.
It is possible to meet complaints on forums that are both too rigid in the case of adaptive 4-mode Dynamic Select suspension and wobbly traditional suspension. However, many people recommend stopping on the second variant as more accessible in service. The car has too many electrics, but it does not cause much trouble, as well as brakes and running gear. It is possible to take.