The German car company Audi has been part of the Volkswagen Group since 1964. Its motto is “Progress through Technology”’. Its cars perfectly combine sophisticated design with all the latest developments in the automotive industry. Audi cars are also recognized as the best of all aftermarket vehicles.
Audi has been making cars for a century, firmly establishing itself as one of the premium carmakers. The history began in 1909 with the opening of a car production company. The first car, the Audi A, was launched exactly one year later. The company has had its ups and downs and is now part of the Volkswagen Group.
After gaining access to new capacities and technological solutions, Audi's triumphal procession of luxury developments begins. All-wheel drive became a major development in the Audi 80 Quattro, which defined the brand's identity for a long time.
The 1990s saw a boom in technical developments. Series cars A8 managed to "disguise" in an aluminum body, and A6 received a variator with a metal belt. The Germans produced a huge number of vehicles during this period, but only a fraction of them was deemed to be very reliable.
Judging by the reputation of these cars, many believe that they are all rugged and durable. This is not entirely true. The basis of automotive progress, especially for such a deservedly illustrious brand, will be a constant increase in the comfort and dynamism of cars. And the newer the Audi, the more technically advanced, but also more complex. Not always it positively affects reliability. Therefore, there are no new cars in the given rating.
Audi TT - best used Audi. The compact coupe TT was produced in 1998. The first generation stayed afloat until 2006. The second generation of the car has a lightweight and durable body made of aluminum-steel alloy. The third generation, high-tech, and status, has been on sale since 2015.
For 2020, the car has undergone a radical change in body design, in line with the preferences of premium buyers. The Sport model is a charged, aggressive car with a powerful engine (420 hp). The simpler versions show a power unit of 230/310 hp.
The concept car has a 4x4 drive and surpasses all previous modifications "by ahead". The engine is traditionally paired with a choice of transmission. A front-wheel-drive with a 6-speed manual or a 7-range automatic is offered.
Technical parameters of the new Audi can boast not only the pumped-up power unit, but also excellent suspension and excellent steering system, and numerous automatic assistants. All the shortcomings of past generations have been taken into account.
The Audi A8 is a premium executive sedan. The long wheelbase provides space for both rear and front row passengers, as well as a smooth ride on roads of all qualities. Audi A8 is chosen by people who appreciate comfort, but do not want to give up dynamic driving.
German cars have always been a priority for motorists. Especially the Audi A8:
- have a significant number of advantages over their direct competitors:
- high reliability;
- perfect design;
- well-thought-out construction, allowing you to buy an Audi in and avoid minor and major damage even at high speed;
- use of only high-tech parts and modern materials, which have high resistance to external negative factors;
- The extremely responsible approach to car assembly is a guarantee of its durability and trouble-free use.
To buy an Audi A8 is to enter the big leagues of motoring. Thanks to its numerous electronic systems, this model seamlessly combines reliability, comfort, safety and high acceleration dynamics.
Audi 3 A4/A5
These two models are often lumped together, although the 'four' is a stable urban four-door sedan with a quiet engine, and the 'five' is a stocky sports-class liftback.
The first-generation Audi A4 was based on the VW Passat with improved passive safety and additionally refined directional stability. Production was produced in the period from 1994 to 2001. During this time of production, the model went through five generations.
The latest, fifth-generation has high-tech "stuffing", elegant appearance, and design interior, corresponding to the status of a family and at the same time a working car. Assembly quality does not cause any censure and reliability is rather high.
Audi Q3 Sportback
The concept car appeared in 2007, and the car went into production in 2011. As of 2018, the second generation of the coupe-shaped crossover is already on sale. The differences between the Q3 and the Q3 Sportback are minor, concerning the lowered roof height and the dynamic look of the sporty design variant. The interior is almost identical, only the Sportback has a 125-liter smaller boot.
Powertrains are represented by three petrol and two diesel engines with a power range of 150-230 hp. Four-wheel drive transmission is completed with a six-speed manual or a seven-band robot.
According to TUV Report, the Q3 model occupies the confident fifth place among vehicles of different manufacturers aged 2-3 years. The car ranks 21st in the reliability rating for vehicles up to 5 years old. Audi Q3 Sportback - best used Audi to buy.
Which Audi Is the Most Reliable?
Audi's slogan is "Progress through Technology" for a reason. The company has gathered the best designers, engineers, programmers, technical managers, and other highly skilled professionals around it. Exactly this core allows creating some of the best German cars at an affordable price. Concern's cars are repeatedly recognized as the most worthy and reliable in the market.
What models of Audi cars are most reliable:
- The A4 is the best Audi to buy and is considered a real hit among lots in America. There are a lot of these cars in the states, so there is no problem with the selection of appropriate vehicles. The car attracts attention with its excellent design, durable powertrain, very resilient suspension, and comfortable premium interior. Germans have presented a large set of options, so there is a lot to choose from. A used A4 sedan may be ordered for 10-12 thousand dollars "on a turn-key basis".
- Audi A8 is an executive class in all its glory. Except for the elaborately elaborated exterior, it will please buyers with good technical equipment. The engineers paid special attention to safety and fuel efficiency. Some features include adaptive headlights, cruise control, Lane Change Assist, an auto emergency braking system, and more. The brand is in demand among affluent residents of the United States.
- The Audi TT (or TTS) sells well in America and is considered a very reliable sports car. You can order a convertible with a rigid folding roof or a two-door coupe with damage. Preferably choose the third generation with a new 230 horsepower engine, automatic transmission, and an upgraded multimedia system. Besides, it has new alloy wheels and an updated brake system.
- Audi Q5 is a compact crossover for comfortable driving on any type of road surface. It comes with LED adaptive headlights, a digital dashboard, and a leather interior. The two-liter engine produces 252 horsepower. There's also air suspension, cruise control, and a Parktronic kit. Even a broken-down automobile of such class is of interest.
- Audi Q7 is already a used Audi SUV with enormous mass, wide wheelbase, and capacious boot. It has a remarkable design and lightweight construction. All-wheel drive is controlled by a special system. It is one of the win-win options for buyers who are willing to pay for quality, comfort, and safety.
Audi continues to pursue its core objective and prepares truly outstanding cars from a technical point of view. In doing so, the company develops and implements new technologies and focuses on electric-powered prototypes and unmanned cars.
Frequently Asked Questions about best used Audi
Is it good to buy second hand Audi?
A used Audi will require more costly repairs sooner than a new car from another brand. However, you can reduce these costs by choosing a certified pre-owned Audi.
Which Audi model is best?
Топ Audi model:
- Audi A8.
- Audi R8 Series.
Do Audi's have a lot of problems?
Audi has problems with technology, engines, axles, and suspension. Audi is not the only manufacturer with such problems.
What Audi A4 years to avoid?
Years to Avoid: 2011 - 2015.