Are you shopping for a used luxury vehicle for sale in Philadelphia? If so, you might be asking yourself, â€śShould I buy a used BMW?â€™ While there are many different luxury brands, there are plenty of good reasons to consider a BMW. Rolls Auto Sales has put together the guide below to showcase the benefits only a BMW can offer.Â
Enjoy All the Benefits of Buying Used
Itâ€™s common knowledge that buying a used vehicle is more budget-friendly than buying new. Youâ€™ll get a much lower purchase price, which leads to a lower down payment and lower monthly payments on your auto loan. Thatâ€™s not all, though. Additional benefits include:
- Access to pre-owned vehicle specials, which reduces purchase prices even furtherÂ
- Wide selection of used models from which to chooseÂ
- More affordable insurance premiumsÂ
- Slower depreciationÂ
And when you buy a used luxury vehicle, such as a BMW 3-Series or BMW X5, youâ€™ll get premium features like leatherette or leather seating, cruise control, audio streaming, a premium sound system, and BMW Assist eCall Emergency SOS. Keep in mind, many of the most sought-after features on todayâ€™s market first became available in luxury models like those in the BMW lineup. Even if you aim for an older model, youâ€™ll still enjoy a luxury driving experience as you cruise through South Jersey.Â
BMW Vehicles Are Award WinnersÂ
In recent years, BMW has been recognized time and time again by reputable names like J.D. Power, Kelley Blue Book, and U.S. News.
2019 J.D. Power Dependability Award â€“ Fewest issues reported by 100 car owners during the last 12 months of owning their 3-year old vehicle.
- Most Dependable Compact Premium SUV: 2016 BMW X3
- Most Dependable Midsize Premium Car: 2016 BMW 5 Series
2018 J.D. Power Quality Award â€“ Fewest issues reported by 100 car owners during the first 90 days of owning their car.Â
- Highest Quality Compact Premium Car: 2018 BMW 4 Series
- Highest Quality Midsize Premium SUV: 2018 BMW X6
- Highest Quality Small Premium SUV: 2018 BMW X1
2018 J.D. Power Performance Award â€“ Highest design and performance ratings given by new car owners after the first 90 days of ownership.
- Best Performance Compact Premium SUV: 2018 BMW X3
- Best Performance Small Premium SUV: 2018 BMW X1
- #1 Luxury Midsize Car: 2019 BMW 5 Series
- #2 Super Luxury Car: 2019 BMW 7 Series
- #3 under 10 Best Automotive Technologies of 2019: BMW ConnectedDrive Stolen Vehicle Tracking Software
- The plug-in hybrid drive system that powers the BMW i8 won International Engine of the Year in its class category for the fourth year consecutively.
- World Performance Car: 2019 BMW M5
Motorsports-Inspired BMW M Performance
The BMW M Performance series has been turning heads for many years. BMW has continued to push the limits of both performance and luxury. If youâ€™re lucky enough to get behind the wheel of one of these models, youâ€™re in for an unforgettable driving experience. One of the most recent models â€” the 2019 BMW M5 â€”Â is the quickest in the lineup. It accelerates from 0 mph to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds. Thereâ€™s a much wider selection, however, which includes the following models:Â
- M2 Competition Coupe
- M3, M4, M5, and M6
- X5 M, and X6 M
Explore Your BMW Options in Philadelphia
Ready to get behind the wheel of a used BMW for sale? Contact us to schedule a test drive near Allentown and Reading!