Used Acura Vehicles for Sale in Philadelphia, PA - Rolls Auto Sales
Shop by Price
Shop by Body Style
How to buy a used Acura near me?
Though it seems that the most Acura’s victory march legacy remained back in the mid 80-s when the Acura brand vigorously erupted to the American market, boldly biting off large chunks of the pie from European automakers, nowadays Acura is still one of the strongest and most beloved luxury car brands in the US. A Honda premium-class automobile manufacturing spin-off, Acura vehicles ensure their glory days thanks to superior engineering solutions, impeccable quality, and outstanding design.
Ever have taken an Acura for a ride? Regardless of the year and model, it’s always an excitement. Notorious Honda motorcycle and outboard motor manufacturers know how to engage you into a breath-taking driving delight. At the same time, you’re immersed in an Acura atmosphere of impeccable design, comfort, luxury materials, and cutting-edge digital functionality.
So, what if you’re really into finally getting an Acura vehicle for yourself? A new adorable Acura may turn out to be too pricey for your pocket. Needless to say, depending on the model, it may go up to $80000 and more, depending on the engine, gear, and interior modifications. Now and then, another hurtful thing may occur when your income is enough to get a loan for a new Acura vehicle, but your “not so good” credit history turns your best aspirations down.
In situations like that, betcha turn your eyes towards Acura used cars. Here’s why:
- Price depreciation. Immediately after a new Acura vehicle is sold, it becomes a used Acura, and it loses as much as 15-20% in reselling price. Nevertheless, it’s an “almost new” Acura with 99% of a new vehicle value retained.
- If an Acura vehicle is well kept over years of use, given the Honda's well-known quality and reliability, this 10- or 12-year old Acura might be a great buy of low-price and significant value gain.
- Certain Acura vehicle models and release years are better and more reliable than the other. It's good to know and use that information to avoid pitfalls and money-drain solutions that may seriously exhaust your wallet.
Keeping that in mind, take a look at the Consumer Reports' Car Reliability annual subscriber survey to see customer opinion and rating for used Acura cars. Also, check with the Kelley Blue Book to find out the fair price for a used Acura vehicle of your choice.
Make a shortlist of used Acura dealerships in your area. If you are in Philadelphia, PA, be sure to rate the Rolls Auto Sales on Frankford Ave.
- Large inventory of used Acura cars for sale to choose from
- One of the most trusted used Acura dealerships in the area
- Best customers reviews and ratings
- Seasoned used Acura cars specialists with 18 years in business
- We have Acura used car financing. Bad credit history or no credit at all - no problem
- We stand behind your choice with free CarFax, extended warranty and Free 1-year State inspection.
Are used Acuras good cars?
Yes, used Acura vehicles are one of the best choices in the used car world today. These cars and SUVs are very reliable, pleasure to drive, and have great looks.
Are there any particular issues that may more likely to occur with used Acura cars? Keeping in mind that Acuras are sort of fancy Hondas, Acura vehicles are a kind of inherited Honda’s strong points and weaknesses.
- Excellent and reliable engines, but automatic transmissions are a little bit on the weak side.
- Newer models have a so-called battery drain problem. After the car engine cut off, electronic and electric systems continue to consume electricity even in off mode
- Sloppy fuse circuit. One fuse operates about 12 different electric and electronic devices, including an infotainment system. That issue is often related to the battery drain problem.
- Very rare or no supply, zero availability for certain spare parts, components, and assemblies. For example, the 3,7 L 300 hp Acura engine has proven to be very reliable. This is, in fact, a modified 3,5 Honda engine. Since these engines are reliable, they were not manufactured much in excess of the number of Acura vehicles built. That way, if your 2010 Acura SH engine goes out for some reason, there is no engine available to replace it.
- Acura vehicles are virtually stuffed with electronic, digital, and electric systems. Not all of them have proven 100% reliable. Make sure to check all of them before you buy a used Acura car.
- Tailgate computer issue. This one has a higher degree of probability to occur than the rest of the possible electronics failures.
- Propeller shaft issue. Sometimes not easy to discover, therefore, check with your mechanic on that one.
- Some Acura TLs tend to have a squealing noise when you start it in cold weather.
- Body parts like the front bumper are really hard to take off for service or repair.
- Oil consumption may go out of hand on 3.5 v6 and 3.7 v6 engines. The manufacturer is aware of the issue and runs a special recall program for repair and oil cost compensation.
- Particularly loud intake sound on some Acura models.
What is the best used Acura to buy?
- 2013-2018 Acura RDX
- 3.5 L 273 hp v6 engine
- intelligent AWD
- automatic transmission
- smart servo-operated sunroof
- xenon headlights
- Acura hands-free Bluetooth system
- push-button ignition
- servo everything inside
- leather seat and side panel options are standard
- outstanding design
It is highly rated for owner satisfaction, owner loyalty, reliability, and high resale value.
- 2009-2010 Acura TL
- 3.5 L 273 hp v6 or 3.7 280 hp L v6 engine
- automatic transmission
- has almost the same great exterior and interior features Acura used for the next generation cars (like RDX SUV above), including the same infotainment system UI
- incredibly smooth ride, especially good on freeways, very low noise
- Leather seats and side panels
- Plenty of space in the rear
- Large trunk
- Sleeky design though some people are unhappy with the bird pecker-like grill.
Best buy under $10000, especially if you find a well-kept car with relatively low mileage.
- 2006-2008 Acura TSX
- first generation Acura, built in Japan
- 2.4 DOHC 205 hp engine
- 6-speed manual transmission or an automatic transmission is available on these cars. The driving experience feels really greater with the old school manual transmission
- 2 position driver seat memory
- multi-information display
- AUX jack in console
- proven to be reliable. This car is still going strong even with some mileage on it
Cheap! These really beautiful sleek, design Acura vehicles are often available for under $7000.
Are used Acuras cheap to maintain?
Older Acura models tend to be easier to maintain. The reason is a lot of electronics and digital devices onboard later Acura models. 10-15 years ago, the only serious Acura issue deemed a financial risk to an owner was a transmission failure. Now it seems that electronics outages have been added to the list. Other than that, Acura vehicles don’t really have serious issues, only minor ones.
Most of the Acura spare parts are generally easy to get. They’re not very expensive. Acura services and certified technicians are pretty much thoroughly presented throughout North America.
Some of the parts and assemblies for certain Acura models are either very expensive, hard to get, or not available at all. This is especially true for some engine models.
To sum up, used Acura cars have a low-to-medium cost of maintenance which is really affordable for caring and neat owners.
From luxury brands like BMW, Lexus, and Acura to more affordable options like a used Chevy, Nissan, or Toyota, Rolls Auto Sales has an option for you. As one of the best car dealerships near me in the Philadelphia area, you will have access to unique benefits like:
- Helpful finance team that will help you every step of the way. With our easy in-house financing we can work with good and bad credit, and our easy-to-use payment calculator takes the guesswork out of your experience.
- Peace of mind to all of our customers through extended warranties, which are crucial when purchasing a pre-owned vehicle
- A wide range of makes, models, and styles, including cars, trucks, and wagons for sale, including used luxury vehicles.
- We can also provide helpful car care tips such as how often you should change your oil.
If you have any other questions, such as “What’s the difference between used and CPO“, “What’s the difference between a Coupe vs. Sedan“, or if you want to find out why we are one of the best used car dealer in Philly, take the trip to Rolls Auto Sales, or contact us online!
How to buy used cars near me?
If you want to get a new vehicle but don’t want to spend a fortune on it - buying a used auto might be the best choice. Once you’ve made a decision to buy a used car, the first and essential step you want to do - is to find a trusted dealer. The easiest thing is to start your search online by simply googling the key phrases “used cars for sale near me” or buy used cars near me”. But be sure to conduct your own research, not just trust the first link on google. Compare the dealers, read the reviews, check the inventory, and create your own opinion on the car dealership. If you live in Philadelphia, PA Rolls Auto Sales is a trusted used car dealer with a wide inventory and strong experience.
It should also be mentioned that before purchasing you might want to get prepared to know what amount is affordable for you and what exactly you want to get. That’s why we will guide you through the preparation process that might make your used-car purchase experience easy and stress-free.
Set your Budget
Setting a used car budget can be trickier than it might seem at the first sight. When you buy an older automobile you first pay attention to the cheapest options. However, the cheaper the car, the more likely it will need costly repairs. Also besides the actual price for the vehicle, you would also need to consider the interest rate which you’re supposed to pay off for the used auto financing. That’s why to see a more precise amount you may use a car payment calculator! This tool is created to ease the used-car buying process and give you estimates on your used car financing rates. It will help you to see the real price and estimate your budget.
Find Affordable Used Car Financing
Once you’ve set the budget for the purchase you should think about the financing. This question usually comes up at the very last moment, although it should be the first thing to consider before making a purchase. Apply for as many lenders as you can, it will significantly improve your chance to find the best rate.
The rate depends on your credit history directly. The better your credit score is - the lower your annual percentage rate (APR) will be. On average, with the credit score: 750 or higher your used car financing rates will vary around 5.00-5.01%, with the score 700-749 - the rate will be 6.29%, 600-699 - 11.06%, 451-599 - 16.27%.
Find the Right Car
When it comes to choosing the right car, there is a list of questions you might want to ask yourself before actually start any search:
- How many people will there be in a car (how much space do I need)?
- How many miles am I going to drive every day?
- Is safety a priority?
- How much space do I need to have in my trunk?
- What car do I want? What color and model might be suitable for me? (it’s totally fine if you don’t know yet).
Depending on your answers from your list of criteria that are MUST for your future automobile and start your research.
What are the best used cars to buy?
Nowadays demand for the selection of used vehicles grows significantly. That’s why there is a very wide choice of cheap used cars on the market which make it even more difficult to stop on one of the options. You want to find an affordable automobile that would also be safe and reliable. These are just the most essential criteria, you should also create a list of your personal requirements before looking for a new auto.
These are the best used cars for sale which might be worth your attention:
What are the most reliable used cars?
Reliability is the first thing you pay attention to while choosing a used automobile. Especially when you are a parent and choose your teenager for his very first car, or you have a family and want to make sure that they will be safe in your car. That’s why you should check it really carefully.
According to Customer Survey 2020, the most reliable cars are:
- Toyota Corolla
It has got to our list of the best cars, not by chance. Corolla is one of the best selling cars in the world and reached its reliability peak in the 2000s
- Honda Accord
The Honda Accord was a reliability champion between 2011 and 2017. It was beating the records every year, for several years in a roll!
- Lexus ES
There has never been a year when Lexus ES failed the reliability rating since 2008.
- Honda Fit
Besides winning the 2021 best reliability score, it also won both our 2012 Best Subcompact Cars for Families and Best Hatchback for Families awards.
Inspect the car
A pre-purchase inspection of the car is a MUST. When you look at the car online it might seem to be in perfect condition but there might always be some pitfalls which the seller simply doesn’t show. That’s why before making a purchase you should hire a professional to inspect the vehicle. Believe us, this extra payment now can save you much more in the future.
The price may vary from 100$ to 200$. Usually, it’s very easy to find a mechanic in your area by searching online.
Test drive the car
Even if the vehicle looks awesome and you are so excited about it that you are ready to take it right here and right now, our advice will be to take a deep breath and not rush around! You don’t know if the car is good for exactly you without trying it! Each car has its specific features - a seat, width, the location of the buttons, etc. You should get in a car and check everything before you even start thinking about purchasing.
What is good mileage for used cars?
Looking at the used car lot it might seem obvious that the fewer miles are on the run the better deal is. However, it’s not always true. High-mileage cars and low-mileage cars are not necessarily polar opposites.
The general amount of miles should be about 12000 per year. That’s what you may take as a guideline while choosing a used car. That means that if your vehicle is, for example, 5 years old, the average mileage on the odometer would be 60000. Everything that is significantly different, either more or less, can show us that there is some trouble in this vehicle.
To sum up, you should understand that even though to find the sweet deal you should check everything wisely before: compare the dealers on the market, read about the vehicles, choose the best to satisfy your specific needs. Check the most reliable and affordable automobiles on the market and don’t forget to check the mileage and compare used car prices before purchasing any vehicle. We hope that you find the best vehicle for yourself.
With three decades of experience under our belts, we at Rolls Auto Sales offer top-tier auto solutions to those looking for quality pre-owned vehicles. With our gentle guidance and unmatched knowledge, we breathe convenience into the car-buying process. Much like our expertise, our inventory is vast. Our merchandise runs the gamut from SUVs to minivans, and we carry best automobiles deals for used Audi cars and used BMW cars — and with all the benefits of buying a used BMW, Audi, or another luxury model.
Our vast selection of used car ensures a customizable experience for our clients. No matter your tastes or preferences, we have a car that’ll suit your wants and needs. While the process is underway, you’ll reap the benefits of our world-class customer service. Should you have any questions or concerns, our experts will be happy to assist. After all, our staff is as professional as they are insightful. If you reside in the Philadelphia area, make Rolls Auto Sales your go-to source for used car dealer.
We attribute our industry success to our well-oiled operations, and as we continue to blossom, we remain dedicated to client satisfaction. In fact, it’s at the heart of what we do. We align interests with our clients in the hopes of delivering results that cater to their desires.
Our growing testimonials demonstrate how successful we’ve been on this front. Swing by our used car dealer today to shop an extensive line of top-notch cars.
Financing is one of the more stressful aspects of purchasing a vehicle. Fortunately, our financial experts work intimately with you to reach a viable solution. If you’re worried about your bad credit score, don’t fret. We have lending solutions for all. Best of all, our cost-effective alternatives bring our clients great peace of mind. Contact our team today to discuss your financial options.
At Rolls Auto Sales, we’re a name you can trust. We promote transparency and honesty, and we don’t use deceptive sales tactics. We intend to keep our customers informed all while keeping their best interests at heart. It’s for this reason why we’re touted as a reliable used car dealer. Our mission is simple: to get you behind the wheel of the used car of your dreams. We go to great lengths to fulfill this goal and stop at nothing to guarantee satisfaction.
If you’re reluctant to come in, call or email us to speak with a representative, and they’ll clear up any confusion you may have. While shopping for a vehicle, it’s easy to get bogged down in the details. We help walk you through the process and, in turn, make the overall process hassle-free.
Between our preferred financing options and robust inventory, we at Rolls Auto Sales make matters easy. Give us a ring at (215) 333-8856 to get the ball rolling and find the used car you’ve been waiting for.