Used Honda Vehicles for Sale in Philadelphia, PA - Rolls Auto Sales
Honda is now a leading global automaker, originally from Japan. Started back in the mid XX century as the motorcycles and boat engine production, Honda has firmly established itself in the top league of the automotive production, competing notch to notch with Ford and GM, leaving behind Toyota and Chrysler in US production volume by 2010.
Honda is really hard to surpass in the driving experience, passenger comfort, and technological advancements. This brand has a constantly growing number of loyal fans and enthusiasts.
If you decide to give Honda a shot and get yourself a Honda vehicle, there is always a question: new or used. Yes, there is the eternal trade-off between a higher price with a manufacturer’s warranty for new cars and cheap affordable offers for used ones, with unknown amounts to spend for repairs and service. But in so many cases, people just can’t afford to buy a new Honda. It might be the reason why used Honda vehicles are a winning choice for a growing number of people.
At the very moment, a new Honda is sold and leaves the dealership, and its price drops significantly. It depreciates even more over time while Honda’s legacy, technology, reliability, design, and excellent driving experience stay with you for many years.
Used Hondas stay great and reliable cars for a long time. But there are some breed-specific Honda family problems you should be aware of.
- Transmission is probably the weakest point of used Hondas. Therefore, check the transmission first thing thoroughly as the repair or replacement could cost you $600-4500 depending on the vehicle. Pay special attention to older models as Honda had some recalls for transmission issues back in the 90s and 00s.
- On newer models, rare electronics problems are reported causing power and engine outages
- Older models of minivans and sports cars may have body rust issues.
- 2018 Honda Ridgeline trucks as the entire release went out to be a total fiasco with a mass engine and transmission outages
- 2001-2003 and 2006 Honda Civic for transmission issues and cracked engine blocks
- 2003-2008 and 2008-2012 Honda Accord for transmission and brakes issues.
- 2003-2005 Honda Pilot for transmission and radiators problems.
- 2007-2011 Honda Civic. Very reliable, stylish, runs well. Transmission issues are finally solved. Good price range at $4000-$7000.
- 2013-2019 Honda Accord. Also, no problems with the transmission, runs well.
- 2008-2012 Honda CRV. Probably the best used Honda SUV at the price-reliability trade-off.
- 2003 Honda S 2000. Super reliable. Great engine and transmission with very rare issues even after 15+ years of active use. The price range may vary as low as $15000-$25000. Look for a rust-free body.
- 2015-2016 Honda Odyssey. It still has rare transmission issues, but other than that runs well.
Honda is definitely the second-best reliability choice in used cars after Toyota. Each make has tens of millions of devoted fans. But, Yes, Hondas are very reliable cars. Honda's manufacturing process ensures a breakthrough technology quality assurance which makes these cars reliability champions.
If you live in Philadelphia, PA, Rolls Auto Sales is the best used Honda dealership near you. We offer a wide selection, a large number of used Honda inventory for sale. We’re 18 years in business, have experienced staff and outstanding financing opportunities. Bad credit history, no credit at all - no problem. We’ll get you rolled out in a Honda of your dream.