Used INFINITI Vehicles for Sale in Philadelphia, PA - Rolls Auto Sales
Infiniti cars are often treated as some luxury version of Nissan. For many reasons, this is true, especially with Nissan using the same engineering approaches, car platforms, engines, and transmissions to build Infiniti versions of its vehicles. So what’s in it for Infiniti as a luxurious brand? Well, a kind of sleeker design, better materials, paint, and parts used on exterior and interior. Better electronics and convenience features are installed here and there as they’ve been deemed too expensive to use on a Nissan.
It’s easy to get yourself impressed with some of the Infiniti cars and SUVs. And here we go, snap - you want to buy one! These babies, when you get them new, may cost you a fortune. Therefore it makes sense to consider buying a used Infiniti. To get confident, make a shortlist of used Infiniti dealerships near you. If you live in Philadelphia, PА, no doubt rate the Rolls Auto Sales on Frankford Ave. Here’s why:
- Large inventory of used Infiniti cars and SUV for sale to choose from.
- One of the most trusted used Infiniti dealers in the area.
- Best customers reviews and ratings.
- Seasoned used Infiniti specialists with 18 years in business.
- Bad credit history or no credit at all - no problem.
- We stand behind your choice with free CarFax, extended warranty, and Free 1-year State inspection.
Infinities are quite reliable cars but not as good as Lexus or Mercedes-Benz in their class. These cars inherited most of Nissan-specific pros and cons.
- Engines are pretty good especially check out g37x v6 328 hp, 3.0 T series, and other turbocompressor engines. Nissan and Infiniti engines feature exciting capabilities, and usually keep steady reliable for a long time.
- Not as good news as on engines - for used Infiniti car transmissions. Nissan engineering approaches here proven weak and used Infiniti transmission may go out at as low as 60000-80000 miles. Good chances are it will need to be replaced or seriously fixed before your car mileage reaches a 120000 milestone.
- Infiniti cars are literally stuffed with electronics, even 10-15-year-old ones. All these electronic miracles gradually go out as your car ages since it’s not as reliable as Lexus or Toyota.
- Some plastic elements and parts, especially on the outside, are not as good as they should be for used Infiniti cars. Plastic cracks, deforms, and paint sometimes flakes off.
- 2011-2012 Infiniti g37x. Has 328 hp v6. Runs pretty good. Watch out for transmission issues.
- 2013-2018 Infiniti Q50 with 3.0, 3.7 T. Some of the transmission issues are solved. Probably the best used Infiniti cars on the road now.
- 2005 Fx35 3.5 v6. One of the last Infiniti SUVs made in Japan before Nissan was taken over by Renault.
- 2005 Fx45 315 hp 4.5 v8. Also one of the best used Infiniti SUVs. Made before Renault started to do things.
- As we mentioned earlier, a transmission issue is a big time price down-driver for used Infiniti cars. It may cost you anywhere from $3000 to $12000 to fix Infiniti transmission. Avoid CVT transmissions at all costs.
- Electronics issues is another weak and costly point of used Infiniti vehicles.
- Spare Infiniti parts are expensive and often hard to find.