Used Porsche for Sale in Philadelphia, PA
Porsche is a well-known and widely popular legendary upscale sports car brand originally from Stuttgart, Germany. Ferdinand Porsche founded the company back in 1931. He and his son were bright and talented engineers able to develop and manufacture, without any doubt, probably the brightest constellation of sports cars in the world.
Porsche cars have strongly proven their engineering superiority on race tracks as well as on the street. Being a racing bolid, a rich man's toy, or just simply an essence of german engineering genius, these cars, together with Toyota, set the highest rank standards for quality and reliability in the automotive world.
Despite the purchase of 49.9% Porsche shares by Volkswagen in 2009, with the company losing its technological independence, using Volkswagen components and assemblies increasingly in production, Porsche remains the icon of style, quality, luxury, and technological excellence.
Porsche cars are indeed objects of love and envy for so many. Great looks on the road and are so much fun and pleasure to drive. Admit that at least once in a lifetime, you were passionate about getting yourself a Porsche. I bet this idea is still gradually pondering in the back of your mind.
So, let's see how things really are. New Porsche cars are expensive, folks. Depending on the vehicle model and configuration, the price for a new Porsche car may go as high as $200000. And surely it won’t be lower than $50000 even for an extremely modest choice.
I understand, financially it’s a pain for so many of us. Luckily enough, there is a huge market for used Porsche vehicles. The best thing about used Porsche cars is that their price depreciates tremendously over time as this car manufacturer keeps rolling new models out to the market. Right after the newly sold Porsche car leaves a dealership, its price drops 15-20%, and another 10-15% during the first 3-5 years of use. After that, used Porsche vehicles reselling value keeps steady and even goes up years and years ahead.
So, If you live in Philadelphia, PA, look no further. Rolls Auto Sales is the best used Porsche dealer near you.
2007 Porsche 911 Turbo (997)
Depending on its condition, this car may be fairly priced between $20000 - $60000 price range.
- 3.6 L turbo 480 hp Metzger engine
- Metzger engine block is well known for its reliability and durability
- manual, traditional automatic, or tiptronic transmission
- Top speed around 193 miles an hour
- special external and great internal trim
- great interior with smart engineering everywhere
- infotainment center
- servo everything
- very attractive styling
- runs really awesome.
2000 Porsche Boxster Cabriolet
This car in fair condition may cost as little as $10000 - $15000
- 2.7 L v6 engine
- Automatic or manual transmission
- body lines still look up to date
- good quality of interior materials, engineering, and trim, so it’s often in pretty good condition
- all servo much likely still working the proper way
- not a lot of electronics inside so there are not that many things to go out
- great buy if a vehicle was properly maintained
2008 Porsche Cayenne
- 4.8 L v8 500 hp engine
- automatic transmission
- six pistons (front) and four pistons (rear) caliper brakes with 14-inch rotors
- actively adjusted air suspension
- ride height adjustment
- very precise and responsive steering feel
- highly capable off-road performance
- 2-speed transfer case 4 x4 with locking center differential
- 4-wheel drive system uses brake locks to redirect up to 100% engine power to a certain wheel to overcome an obstacle
- on-board air to inflate tires
- 21-inch wheels
- great styling and looks
- a lot of room
- servo everything inside
- infotainment center
- all-leather interior
- 4-zone climate control
- refrigerated glove box
- large trunk
- rated to tow 7700 pounds.
- Watch out when you buy it really cheap. It may mean costly repairs that may exceed the price you actually bought the vehicle for
- Stay away from custom-made tuning: turbocharger, suspension, transmission, or chip reprogramming
- Major known issues:
- shaft support bearing
- IMS bearing
- rear main seal
Just pick up the phone and call or go to our website, contact our manager and come over to Rolls Auto Sales, take a look at great used Porsche vehicles we have in stock.
- Large inventory of used Porsche cars and SUVs to choose from
- One of the most trusted used Porsche dealerships in the area
- Best customers reviews and ratings
- Seasoned used Porsche cars specialists handling used Porsche sales for 18 years
- We have Porsche used car financing. Bad credit history or no credit at all - no problem
- We stand behind your choice with free CarFax, extended warranty, and Free 1-year State inspection.