Used Land Rover Vehicles for Sale in Philadelphia, PA - Rolls Auto Sales
You probably won’t believe it if I tell you that the Land Rover brand is presently owned by Indian Tata Motors. But this is true. A British legend for upscale style, outstanding off-road performance and sound engineering - Land Rovers have been around for quite a while. Actually, for almost 70 years. It had good times and great models and not so good as well. But still these days, Jaguar-Land Rover company builds nice SUVs that are sporty, stylish, powerful, and truly luxurious. Ever wanted to buy one? I bet everyone thought about it once in a while.
Land Rover is really a pricey option when you shop for them new. These cars may be in fact expensive, at least one can say new Land Rover vehicles are truly way above the average price levels.
On the other hand, take a look at used Land Rover cars. Considering a used Land Rover vehicle, you may really experience the benefit of price depreciation while enjoying the great car that a Land Rover truly is. Immediately after the new Land Rover is sold, its price may go down as much as 15-20% the moment it leaves the dealership. So, if you're really made up your mind to shop for a used Land Rover, make a shortlist of dealers in your neighborhood. If you live in Philadelphia, Pa, rate the Rolls Auto Sales on Frankford Ave. Here’s why:
- Large inventory of used Land Rovers for sale
- One of the most trusted used Land Rover dealerships in the area
- Best customers reviews and ratings
- Seasoned used Land Rover specialists with 18 years in business
- Bad credit history or no credit at all - no problem
- We stand behind your choice with free CarFax, extended warranty and Free 1-year State inspection.
In terms of reliability Land Rovers and Range Rovers are not so dependable SUVs. It’s not a Honda, Toyota, or even a Hyundai. You may only choose between year models that proved fairly reliable and year models and assemblies that turned out to be a total disaster. It takes significant dedication to own a Land Rover vehicle. And if you pick the right model year car and take good care of it, it will pay you back with an awesome driving experience. Anywhere off-road driving on dirt, in a forest - Land Rovers can do the job. While you may ride nice and smoothly, enjoying the lap of luxury with your Range Rover vehicle in the city.
Here are some typical issues to check when shopping for a used Land Rover.
- Head gasket issue
- Oil pump failure
- Cylinder liner fault
- Water pump failure
- Air suspension fault
- Timing guides problems
Overall, don’t buy any Land Rover or Range Rover vehicles with BMW engine or BMW assembly base.
Stay away from these Land Rover or Range Rover models at any cost:
- 1997-2006 Land Rover Freelander
- poor reliability
- constant engine faults
- evergoing transmission problems.
- 2002-2006 Range Rover HSE
- a total disaster
- endless issues
- 2002-2004 Land Rover Discovery 2
- the engine is irreparable
- endless issues all over the board.
1989-1998 Land Rover Discovery One
- Pretty decent SUV
- Fairly reliable
- Has a v8 option with good performance.
2009-2016 Land Rover LR4
- Has 5 L v8 or supercharged v6
- runs good even with 150000 miles on it.
2006-2009 Range Rover supercharged
- really fast
- lots of power
- fairly reliable.
2011-2018 Range Rover Evoque
- 4-cylinders turbocharged engine
- Very stylish
- fairly reliable
- 30 mph highway mileage
- decent price.