Used Cadillac for Sale in Philadelphia, PA
Cadillac is still one of the brightest stars in the GM constellation. Frolicking in the lap of luxury and freedom these legendary cars were always a manifestation of American high-life class and sporting enthusiasm. And they're staying that way now.
No wonder a lot of people dream of buying a Cadillac for themselves. Yes, a new Caddy may be quite an expensive toy for you to come around. A used Cadillac option might sound more affordable and reasonable especially because of high price depreciation ratios in the upscale car segment. Immediately after the new Cadillac sold off dealership its price drops up to 20%. Another 15-20% of price decline these cars will experience in the first 3-4 years of use. Shortly after that the used Cadillac price curve will make a 4-5 year plato, then going up for 8-10 year-old vehicles of selected editions and modifications. Yes, some of the Cadillac editions were more successful than others. And there are releases and modifications you should definitely avoid to save money.
- The number one quality and repair problem with Cadillac vehicles from the beginning of the 00s up to present is the so-called “head gasket” issue. Head gasket massively went off especially on the North Star engines
- at all cost avoid the 3,6 engine
- head gasket replacement and connected repairs may cost you more than a used vehicle actually costs
- Another common problem is the failure and complete replacement of the turbocharger
- avoid 2.0 Turbo engines on 2014 and newer vehicles
- again the turbo repair may cost you a fortune
- Newer models are filled with electronics that very often goes out
- Avoid 2014 and newer model vehicles with electronic brake systems for major issues
- Exclude vehicles with extendable touch-sensitive door handles. These things often go off risking you staying locked outside in snow, heat or rain, cats and dogs weather
- Try not to buy models with electronic climate and fuel systems management as they proved to be quite fragile
- Avoid 2004-2009 Cadillac SRX and 2000-2005 Cadillac Deville vehicles for major issues.
- 2003-2007 Cadillac CTS. 4-cylinder engine model may cost as low as $2000-$5000
- 2004-2011 Cadillac STS with NorthStar engine. Runs smoothly
- 2016 or newer Cadillac CT-6. Absolutely beautiful car for a modest $25000-35000
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade. Great used Cadillac SUV. Has LS-based 6.0 or 6.2 engine. Affordable prices in $15000-$20000 range
- Cadillac XLR. This is a Chevy Corvette with Cadillac body and interior. Has the LS engine. Very fast, sporty. Looks amazing
To get yourself confident, make a shortlist of used Cadillac dealers near you. If you live in Philadelphia, Pa, stop by Rolls Auto Sales on Frankford Ave. Here’s why:
- Large inventory of used Cadillacs for sale to choose from
- One of the most trusted certified used Cadillac dealers in the area
- Best customers reviews and ratings
- Seasoned used Cadillac specialists with 18 years in business
- Bad credit history or no credit at all - no problem
- We stand behind your choice with free CarFax, extended warranty and Free 1-year State inspection.