Used Dodge for Sale in Philadelphia, PA
How to buy a used Dodge near me?
Dodge cars, trucks, and minivans seem to be around forever. In fact, this automotive brand is 105-years old. Representing cars as American in spirit as only America itself can be, Dodge is presently part of the Fiat-Chrysler automotive alliance. Dodge has strong positions in pickup trucks, sports cars, SUVs, and minivan manufacturing. Actually, Dodge Caravan was the first minivan ever built as Chrysler invented minivans as a new automobile class back in 1982. Regardless of your budget and lifestyle, Dodge always has a great deal to offer, if you like these cars. Even if you’re short of money or you're credit-broke to afford a new Dodge. Keep in mind that used Dodge vehicles might be fairly reliable, keeping good reselling value over the years. And yet used Dodge prices are a way lower than those for a new Dodge. Because of the price depreciation after new vehicles are sold, and price competition as new and new Dodge vehicles enter the market. So, if you’re really in the market for buying yourself a used Dodge, check out the Consumer Reports' Car Reliability annual subscriber survey to see customer opinion and rating for used Dodge cars. Also, check with the Kelley Blue Book to find out the fair price for a used Dodge vehicle of your choice. Finally, make a shortlist of used Dodge dealerships in your area. Hit the nearest used Dodge dealers, inspect cars you like, and test-drive them.
What to look for when buying a used Dodge?
- Avoid 2007-2012 Dodge Caliber and other Dodge vehicles with CVT transmissions.
- Be careful shopping for used Dodge trucks as Dakota, Daytona, Ram 2500/3500 series have proven unreliable with issues like
- engine failures
- ac failures
- electronics problems
- won’t start
- windshield wiper motors catching on fire
- speedometer problems
- suspension issues
- transmission failures
- constant fuel system problems
- prone to rust.
- Avoid 1993-2004 Dodge Intrepid for
- steering rack issues
- transmission issues
- multiple evergoing issues after the 100000 mark in mileage.
- Avoid 1990-1996 Dodge Stealth. These cars are very complex in engineering. After 20+ years in use, all the systems became quite fragile and were gradually going out of order. Spare parts either are hard to get or not available. The car is hard for a mechanic to work on.
What is the best used Dodge to buy?
- 1995-1999 Dodge Neon.
- fairly reliable
- rare issues
- good mileage
- Cheap! You can get this one for $1000 and less!
- 2008-2014 Dodge Avenger
- 3.6 L engine
- decent mid-size car
- fairly reliable
- spare parts are readily available
- easy to repair
- 2007-2019 Dodge Challenger
- 5.7 L RT engine
- quite reliable
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango
- 5.2 L v8 318 hp engine
- really good reliable motor
- fairly reliable transmission
- parts are readily available
- easy to service
- used Dodge SUV with a very affordable price tag
- 1993-1995 Dodge Viper
- not many electronics that could break
- great car, fun to drive
- but trouble finding spare parts.
Where to buy a used Dodge?
If you live in Philadelphia, PA, be sure to rate the Rolls Auto Sales on Frankford Ave.
- Large inventory of used Dodge cars and SUV for sale to choose from
- One of the most trusted Dodge used cars dealerships in the area
- Best customers reviews and ratings
- Seasoned used Dodge specialists with 18 years in business
- Bad credit history or no credit at all - no problem
- We stand behind your choice with free CarFax, extended warranty and Free 1-year State inspection.