Used Chrysler Vehicles for Sale in Philadelphia, PA - Rolls Auto Sales
If anyone would tell Walter Percy Chrysler, the Chrysler founder, that his company will be run by Italians one day , he’d probably have choked on his whiskey-on-the-rocks and puffed on his cigar in surprise. Back in the days Chrysler was one of the big three American automakers. It had great models and good times. And it also went through hard times on the edge of bankruptcy back in the 70s. Merged and split up with Daimler not so long ago in the 00's, it finally ended up being a part of Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles company in 2014. Still having Dodge, RAM, SRT, and Jeep brands under its umbrella, it still makes remarkable American cars. Yes, there may be issues with quality and reliability here and there, but Chrysler really did a good job on some models and gained many loyal fans, especially for their luxury sedans, sports cars, and minivans.The advantage of purchasing a used Chrysler vehicle is obvious. When you already know how certain years models and assemblies behaved, what issues and faults were discovered, and how to avoid some peculiar pitfalls.
Make a shortlist of Chrysler dealerships in your neighborhood, and browse through used Chrysler vehicles they have for sale.
Here is a shortlist of things you need to be aware of when shopping for used Chrysler cars:
2005-2011 Chrysler 300
- May have 5.7 L, 6.4 L, 6.1L Pentastar v6, or 6.2 v8. Look for vehicles with the engine manufactured either in Michigan or Ontario. Try to avoid ones with engines made in Mexico.
- Cooling system issue. Overheating makes cooling fans constantly running, which may finally explode them. If mileage is around 100k, make sure it’s been replaced.
- Throttle body goes bad around 120-150k miles.
- Suspension in this generation of Chrysler 300 is kind of on the weak side. Need to be replaced if a car has significant mileage on it.
- Valve train issue.
- Sometimes bodywork is not so good. Car may have excessive gaps between body parts.
2011-2017 Chrysler Town & Country
- Transmission always was a weak point in all Chrysler minivans. Test-run it and have it checked with your mechanic before you buy it
- TIPM issue.
Any year Chrysler 200
- Avoid this car for multiple serious engine issues.
2005-2011 Chrysler 300 1st gen.
2012-2018 Chrysler 300 2nd gen.
- Beautiful, very vibrant, and really luxurious American car.
- Body style stays pretty current over the years.
- 5.7 L, 6.4 L, 6.1L Pentastar v6 or 6.2 v8. This baby really can fly!
- Led-headlights with xenon projector light.
- Plenty of room inside.
- Huge trunk with push-button lift door.
- Wood trim panels.
- All-leather seats with armrests and cup holders.
- Servo everything.
- Smart key start.
- Infotainment center with aux, USB, and Bluetooth.
- Luxuriously trimmed dashboard and steering wheel.
- Very quiet inside.
- Great steering easy to drive.
- Affordable luxury $25000-40000 cheaper than competitors.
2015-2017 Chrysler Pacifica
2011-2017 Chrysler Town and Country
- Fairly reliable.
- Really affordable price range.
- Good for the money.
- Runs great if you take good care of it.
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Limited
- Mercedes-Benz 3.2 L v6.
- Beautiful design, really amazing streamlined sports car.
- Rear-wheel drive.
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- Dual exhaust.
- Keyless remote entry.
- Tinted windows.
- 2x2 projector-beam headlamps.
- Power and servo everything.
- 18 or 19-inch wheels.
- Fun to drive.Runs and feels powerful and smooth.
If you live in Philadelphia, Pa, no doubt rate the Rolls Auto Sales on Frankford Ave. Here’s why:
- Best customers reviews and ratings
- Large inventory of Chrysler used cars for sale
- One of the most trusted used Chrysler dealership in the area
- Seasoned used Chrysler specialists with 18 years in business
- Bad credit history or no credit at all
- We stand behind your choice with free CarFax, extended warranty and Free 1-year State inspection.