Used Alfa Romeo for Sale in Philadelphia, PA
Alfa Romeo auto manufacturer (aka Alfa Romeo Automobiles S.p.A). was founded back in 1906 in Milano, Italy. It has a long and glorious history as primarily a race car and upscale sports luxury vehicles manufacturer..
Alfa Romeo attempted several times to enter the US market. The latest try was back in 1995 and it was particularly more successful than previous ones.
So, what if you decided to dive into this precious pool of automotive elegance, charismatic Italian style and high sports performance getting yourself a brand new Alfa Romeo? To tell you the truth, Alfa Romeo are really expensive cars when you buy them new.
On the other hand, take a look at the used Alfa Romeos. You may really experience the benefit of price depreciation and at the same time enjoy a great car which an Alfa Romeo truly is. Immediately after the new Alfa Romeo is sold, its price may go down as much as 15-20% the moment it leaves the dealership. So, if you're really made up your mind to shop for a used Alfa Romeo, make a shortlist of dealerships in your neighborhood. If you live in Philadelphia, Pa, rate the Rolls Auto Sales on Frankford Ave. Here’s why:
- Large inventory of used Alfa Romeo for sale to choose from
- One of the most trusted used Alfa Romeo dealerships in the area
- Best customers reviews and ratings
- Seasoned used Alfa Romeo specialists with 18 years in business
- Bad credit history or no credit at all - no problem
- We stand behind your choice with free CarFax, extended warranty and Free 1-year State inspection.
Alfa Romeo cars are truly beautiful, elegant and fun to drive. No one could blame you if you fall in love with one. But keep in mind that these cars are notoriously unreliable, especially cars that are older than 8-10 years old. That’s why they’re so cheap. The major issues include:
- Blow head gaskets
- Transmission failure
- Cooling system sensor settings code (Alfa Romeo ran the recall for that one)
- Engine intake
- Venturi hose failure
- Door handle and locks outages
- Infotainment center crashes - need to reprogram
- Premature interior worn
- Battery drain
- Charcoal EVAP canister water damage
- ECU fuel pump issue
- Start/Stop system failure
- TCM/PCM issue
- Steering wheel clock spring
- Ground wire issue.
Maintenance for used Alfa Romeo cars and SUVs is generally a lot more expensive than for Asian or American cars.
2017-2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Q4 sedan
- 2L 280 hp turbocharged engine
- Base 17’ alloy wheels
- All-leather interior
- Harman Kardon stereo
- Forward collision warning system
- No dipstick (oil level shown displayed by computer).
This is a really awesome, beautiful and good-looking car. Charismatic and extreme fun to drive.
It has been only 4 years since the model was first released in 2017. It’s really hard to tell how well it is going to age. Known issues are mostly with electronics: sensors, programming failures and error codes. Many of these cars are still on the manufacturer’s warranty which is 4 year 50000 miles. Guess it makes sense to get an extended warranty for the Giulia because it’s unclear by now how bad the issues it will present you with in coming years. It costs a few thousands more but that way you’ll feel a lot more secure.