Used Jaguar for Sale in Philadelphia, PA
How to buy a used Jaguar near me?
You probably won’t believe it if I tell you that the Jaguar brand is presently owned by Indian Tata Motors. But this is true. A British legend for upscale style, outstanding sport performance and advanced engineering - Jaguars have been around for quite a while. Actually, for almost 100 years. It had good times and great models and not so good as well. But still these days Jaguar-Land Rover company builds nice cars that are sporty, stylish, powerful, and truly luxurious. Ever wanted to buy one? I bet everyone thought about it once in a while.
But Jaguar is really a pricey option when you shop for them new. In fact, these cars may be expensive, at least one can say new Jaguar vehicles are indeed way above the average price levels.
On the other hand, take a look at used Jaguar cars. Considering a used Jaguar vehicle, you may really experience the benefit of price depreciation while enjoying a great car that a Jaguar truly is. Immediately after the new Jaguar is sold, its price may go down as much as 15-20% the moment it leaves the dealership. So, if you're really made up your mind to shop for a used Jaguar, make a shortlist of dealerships in your neighborhood. If you live in Philadelphia, PA, rate the Rolls Auto Sales on Frankford Ave. Here’s why:
- Large inventory of used Jaguar cars for sale to choose from
- One of the most trusted used Jaguar dealerships in the area
- Best customers reviews and ratings
- Seasoned used Jaguar specialists with 18 years in business
- Bad credit history or no credit at all - no problem
- We stand behind your choice with free CarFax, extended warranty, and Free 1-year State inspection.
Is it a good idea to buy a used Jaguar?
Although you may strike a really good deal on a used Jaguar vehicle, keep in mind - it takes dedication to have one. Your ability to buy it cheap does not necessarily mean you can afford it. But some Jaguars are really, really beautiful, nice cars. They’re fun and joy to drive and to look at. Therefore do your homework and find out what models are fairly reliable and relatively easy to repair. And what models you should avoid unless you want to go flat broke.
What to look for when buying a used Jaguar
- Jaguar vehicles are generally not known to be reliable
- Your choice will be between fairly reliable models and not reliable at all
- Used Jaguar will always have some issues. So it’s probably wise to take it to service monthly and monitor engine, transmission, suspension, electric, and electronics systems
- Check for spare parts costing and service availability for your used Jaguar before you actually purchase the vehicle
- Some Jaguars are iconic style beautiful, comfortable and fun to drive. And a few models are not good at all. Take a test drive and ask yourself if you really love everything in that car. Choosing a Jaguar is a matter of your personal taste and lifestyle. There are so many tastes and opinions out there.
- Avoid Jaguars X type, XJ6, XJS
- not reliable
- spare parts are hard to get
- higher labor hours to fix (hard diagnostics, rare type engines)
- not comfortable ergonomics on XJS
- XJ6 is not so popular for square headlight design.
What is the best used Jaguar car to buy?
- 2007-2015 Jaguar XF. Has 2L and 3L v6 engines. Fairly reliable. Very stylish and absolutely gorgeous car
- 1997-2003 Jaguar XJR, XJ8. Has a 370 hp engine. Very fast and stylish. Relatively easy to fix
- 2017 Jaguar F-Pace. Beautiful SUV. Runs great. Reliability is average
- 1997-2003 Jaguar XKR. Marvelous sports car. Sleek design. Real fun to drive.